The following candidates have been selected to join various programs offered by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha for the 2012/2013 academic year. The candidates are required to carefully read the admission information given below:
Candidates should report at the Institute on Monday, 1st October, 2012 for orientation week. Candidates reporting after 12th October, 2012 will not be registered.
For Masters Programmes Arusha Campus, orientation and registration will start on Monday, 24th September, 2012; and for Dar Campus, orientation and registration will start on 1st October, 2012.
Applicants who have been selected to join the certificate programmes are required to attend a 4 week bridging course which will starts on 3rd September, 2012.
Classes begin on Monday, 8th October, 2012.
3. Required Documents
All selected candidates must bring with them originals and two copies of their school leaving and academic certificates, a duly filled medical examination form, birth certificate, three identical colored passport size photographs and other documents relevant to their registration
4. Admission Letters
Admission Letters and Joining Instructions will be mailed through your respective addresses. Selected candidates are required to pay relevant fees in advance before joining the Institute. To expedite the process candidates may collect their letters from the Institute’s Admissions Office.
- BASIC TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN ACCOUNTANC (BTCA)
- BASIC TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT(BTCBM)
- BASIC TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN COMPUTING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(BTCCIT)
- BASIC TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN FINANCE AND BANKING (BTCFB) BTCPLM
- ORDINARY DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY (ODA)
- ORDINARY DIPLOMA IN FINANCE AND BANKING (ODFB)
- ORDINARY DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (ODIT) ODCS, ODBM, & ODPLM
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY (PGDA)
- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCE (PGDBF)
- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTING (PGDC)
- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLIES MANAGEMENT (PGDPSM)
For more information Click here....