Banner

Banner

FOLLOW US FACEBOOK

propertyfinder.co.tz

Friday, August 24, 2012

MWAMVITA MAKAMBA: SASA ANAHAMIA J’BURG-SOUTH AFRICA KIKAZI...!

Mwamvita Makamba

Kupitia ukurasa wake wa Facebook, Mwamvita aliandika yafuatayo;

"On the 1st of September 2012, I will officially start a new wave of my career in Johannesburg South Africa, at Vodacom Group. I have had a great time here at home, learnt a lot and grew tremendously personally and professionally.

Thanks to all of you for the support and encouragement as I went about my daily activities here. I will continue to keep in touch and keep sharing my various adventures whenever I go and get stories worth sharing with you. Remember, no matter who you are or where you come from, if you dare to dream, the world is truly your centre stage.
Love, Mwamvita"

Mwamvita alipokwenda kumuaga Waziri Mkuu, Mizengo Pinda ofisini kwake.Picha kwa hisani ya Ofisi ya Waziri Mkuu

No comments:

Post a Comment